Cost of Electricity
Electricity is a part of our everyday life…so is paying for electricity. If you live in an area serviced by a utility company, which is the case for the vast majority of us, living off the grid is not an option.
The cost of electricity goes by many different names (bill, payment, loan, fee, financing, expense, etc.). Whatever you call it, it is money out of your pocket every month.
If you have to pay for electricity, then it only makes sense to pay the least amount. If you were at a store, would you ever pay more for any item that was exactly the same and priced differently?
Going solar is NOT an added expense or cost. It is a less expensive way of paying for electricity. In fact, with Maxam Solar there is NO MONEY OUT OF POCKET to go solar. You will be replacing an ever-increasing electric bill with a solar plan that is locked for 20 years (then goes away entirely).
Think of it, wouldn’t you love to lock in the price of gasoline today, that you paid 20 years ago ($1.06 per gallon).
A solar energy system is your only defense against the utility company continually raising their prices (typically 5%-8% each year). Going solar takes away the control the utility company over your electric bill.
The cost of “doing nothing” and not going solar can be VERY EXPENSIVE. Let’s examine a $200 electric bill today with a 5%-8% annual increase:
- In 1 year, your electric bill will grow to $210-$216 per month.
- In 5 years, your electric bill will increase to $255-$294 per month.
- In 10 years, your electric bill will rise to $326-$432 per month.
- In 20 years, your electric bill will surge to $531-$832 per month.
The question you must ask yourself…WHY PAY MORE FOR ELECTRICITY, IF YOU DON’T HAVE TO?
You ultimately have two choices:
- Continue to throw away your money to the uncaring utility company.
- Save money for your family and help make a positive impact on the future environment for our loved ones.
Let Maxam Solar provide a FREE solar analysis and show how much money you could be saving by going solar. There are NO commitments, NO obligations and NO pressure from a salesperson. Keep in mind, you can go solar with NO MONEY OUT OF POCKET. Email us to get started.